Tuesday 5 April 2011

Travelling, travelling, travelling

Touchdown. 30 hours of travelling which was dragged out by a breakdown on the tube right at the end. Mental note - have a one night stopover next time. Everyone told me to stay up on the day of arrival and sleep that night to minimise jet lag. I managed to stay conscious until 2pm and then woke up at 11pm. Not to worry another 3 hour nap followed by 4 hours and it was time to get up. Jet lag sorted.

Landing on a Friday gave me the weekend to bed in and I headed out to the country to visit my Aunt and Uncle. That's Charlie in the water below chasing the ducks.


Anyway, enough greenery and tea by bucketful it is time to head back to London for Monday morning and get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comments, questions or suggestions below...